A Common Billing Question Asked by Patients
We often get asked the question: “What are your visit fees?”
The simple answer is:
- New Horizon is a Medical Facility that is governed by the insurance companies that we are contracted with.
- Your insurance company sets the fee amounts that New Horizon is required by law to collect from patients
- You will see this information on the EOBs that you receive from your insurance company monthly.
- New Horizon learns of the charges from your insurance company after your visit has been billed and the claim paid.
- Deductibles and Co-Insurance fee amounts are all set by your insurance company. Contact your insurance company for more information.
- Monthly Program fees are set and cover all amenities outside of weekly nutrition and medical visits.
New Horizon will always strive to provide the best of care for our patients while trying to keep cost low.
article chicken childhood obesity class diabetes employee of the month fitness food health and wellness healthy cooking healthy eating healthy living high protein low carb HPLC stage 1 HPLC Stage 2 interview medical weight loss metabolism nutrition obesity optifast patient success stories recipe recipe of the week sleep apnea vegetables weight loss weight loss boston weight loss canton weight loss dedham weight loss dedham ma weight loss foxboro weight loss foxborough weight loss MA weight loss mansfield weight loss norwood weight loss norwood ma weight loss programs weight loss sharon weight loss sharon ma weight loss stoughton weight loss surgery weight loss walpole weight loss westwood weight loss westwood ma