Are you (or someone you know) looking for a job in medical coding? We’re hiring! Apply here to join our team.
This is an on-site, full-time position in our Foxboro Clinic.
- Must hold active CPC certification through the AAPC, or AHIMA Certified Coding Specialist.
- Billing experience required.
- Must possess knowledge of ICD-10-CM and Current Procedural Terminology in addition to medical terminology and anatomy/physiology.
- Must have assertive communication skills and the ability to deal with others using tact and diplomacy.
- Computer skills and ability to utilize Microsoft Excel and Word are also required.
- Entry Level Certified Coders welcome.
Highlights of Position:
- Assigns ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes and Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) procedure and service level codes to patient encounters.
- Reviews medical record documentation to ensure appropriate coding and billing of physician and non-physician patient services.
- Exchange information between team members, physicians and other clinical staff and tactfully discuss quality issues.
- Ability to resolve problems in professional manner.
- Analyze medical records and coding guidelines, extract data, identify areas for quality improvement and verify compliance with all regulations.
- Ability to independent judgment, but communicate to superiors in a timely fashion.
article chicken childhood obesity class diabetes employee of the month exercise fitness food health and wellness healthy cooking healthy eating healthy living high protein low carb HPLC stage 1 HPLC Stage 2 interview medical weight loss metabolism nutrition obesity patient success stories recipe recipe of the week sleep apnea vegetables weight loss weight loss boston weight loss canton weight loss dedham weight loss dedham ma weight loss foxboro weight loss foxborough weight loss MA weight loss mansfield weight loss norwood weight loss norwood ma weight loss programs weight loss programs massachusetts weight loss sharon weight loss sharon ma weight loss stoughton weight loss walpole weight loss westwood weight loss westwood ma